Thursday, April 16, 2009

Winners of the Sketch Challenge

Hey Ladies! Which have you been stalking the blog this morning to see who won? LOL! I'm late to wake up and then getting the video loaded and all so I'm sorry. But it's done and we have two winners of the RAKs. Whoopie. I'd like to thank you all for participating and my first sketch challenge here on my Blog. Please keep on the look out for more RAKs. Be aware it's not always going to be scrap goodies I give out. I make beaded jewelry as well accessories and have plenty to spare.

Here's the video:



And if that's not working for you all here it is typed!

First Lady to have her name drawn...
Drum Roll please...
I Spy by Shawna

Go Shawna! Cute LO!!! And Shawna is one of my Tally Sisters.

Now Second Lady is...
Drum Roll please...
Wed in Red by Mad Strawberry

Also a very cool LO!!

Heck every one's LO was awesome!! Way to go ladies and thank you all again. This was fun. Shawna and Mad Strawberry please get your addresses to me soon. I'd like to send you're RAKs out on Monday :).

We had 15 Entries!!
Whoopie!!

Ladies, your LOs are awesome, thank you so much for participating! Please Look out for more RAKs and Challenges, since I have lots to share. Happy Scrappin'.

Update Post
Original Post
Slide Show

My LO

Say Yes to the Dress by Erin
Loving Sisters by Ann
We are Gnomies by Adrienne
I Spy by Shawna
Handsome Boys by Chelle
Precious by Nikki
Wed in Red by Mad Strawberry
Loved by Amy
Great Lakes Crossing by Larrissa
Photoshop by Kelly
Ginger by Kathy
Jonas Brothers by Tammy
The Hunt by Liz
Father's Day by Vicky
National Signing Day by Patti

4 comments:

Laurajean said...

Woohoo, congratulations ladies and Two TALLY ladies at that. Lovin' your blog Kristin ;)

Ann Arbogast said...

Dongratulations ladies. Thank you for hosting this Kristin. It was alot of fun. And a challenge for me because I normally don't scrap that many photos on one page.

Ann Arbogast said...

I see I pushed a D instead of C. LOL!

Vicky said...

Congrats gals!!! thank you Kristin for the challenge, it was fun:)

Pages