Sunday, April 12, 2009

Things to do...

I'm participating in Crafty April on Tally Scrapper and part of that was making a list of projects we'd like to complete this month.

Here's my large list:

1. 7 LOs to finish for the dog album - 4 of 7 done

2. 2 chipboard books to complete

3. Begain Family Scrapbook

4. Altered Canister for a Swap - DONE in the gallery for crafty April!

5. Googlie Eye Buddies for a Swap - 1/2 did check now owls

6. Make some Bra & Panty Cards for my MIL

7. Do my LO challenge for my Blog.

8. Finish T-Shirts for Crop nights

9. 2010 Chipboard Calendar for Swap - DONE

10 . Complete Picfolio Album from 2008 day trips.

I seriously need to work on this.



Projects for the weekend for organizing.
1. Wrap all new ribbon and put away - DONE

2. Finish organizing brads/eyelet storage

3. clean out paper and reoranize

4. clean up sticker storage

4 comments:

Vicky said...

OMG! love the calendar!!!! do you ever sleep? you make such awesome stuff and are always doing something, i just wondered when you found some zzzzz's:)

Cowspotdog said...

this is just gorgeous......what a wonderful calandar

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I'm really wishing that I joined the calendar swap! Vicky, you're so lucky!!!

And I can't wait to see what everyone else makes on that swap!

Hugs!
~ Summer

Ann Arbogast said...

This is gorgeous!

Pages