Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Things you need to try!

I've been so excited about alot of things lately! I've seen a bunch of new tutorials and ideas and I need to share them with you because they are just too freakin cool! Check this post off and on over the weekend because I'll be adding to it. Also I'll be posting a new tutorial about a match book album by the end of the weekend.

Flower Pot Card
Here's mine! Totally loved this one and super easy!!


Envelope Mini Book

Slider Card
I actually did a slider card for a mother's day card for my mom. I've show it to mu husband and brother and both boys loved that it's interactive, lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched a tutorial on YouTube of these type of cards last week. I have one on my desk almost done. I loved doing it! :-)

Pages