Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Challenge #2

Hi Ladies I hope you all are ready for this next Challenge!!

Instead of Following a sketch I would like you to pick our 4 or more Elements below to use on your LO (Layout). The size of your LO is up to you. Have fun with this!

Remember Due Date for this is May 15th. Email me your layout at monteslori@hotmail.com or leave a comment here with a link to your LO. Only one entry per person.

Pick 4 or More of the Following Items:
~ Handmade Tag
~ No Pattern Paper
~ Large Letter
~ Use 1 Large Flower
~ Bling
~ 4 or more Photos
~ 12 Buttons
~ Use the colors pink, brown, and white
~ Corragated Cardboard
~ Use Rubons
~ 3 Pattern Papers
~ Black & White Photos
~ Machine or Hand Stitching
~ Use Paint

Just like the last challenge if we reach 10 entries I'll be giving away a Second RAK.

The MAIN RAK has been voted on and is a Whimsy Jar, which has been decorated and filled by me. :) Check it out!




The Second RAK is a Making Memories Calendar you decorate. It's really cool!



GOOD LUCK, Ladies, I can't wait to see your creations! The lucky lady(Ladies) will be announced Saturday May 16th.

Entries so far:


My Layout

7 comments:

Rissa said...

Kristin this is an awesome RAK and what a fun challenge!!! I can't wait to give it a try

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Oh wow, another awesome RAK!!! I am sooooo in on this one! Going to get started on it tomorrow!

MsMad said...

Oh boy.will get working on this. Love your Dean Martin tune !!!!!!

Cowspotdog said...

that is a great challenge.....and a lovely RAK

{ erin } said...

K, got it done. Here's the link:

http://noodle-and-bean.blogspot.com/2009/04/camping-brown-bear.html

It's also up on Tally. :o)

illyse said...

Hi!
I know you on tally. Thanks for your great tutorials and for having such a nice challenge. I will email my layout for this challenge. :)
Illyse
(Sammie's mom)

Vicky said...

lol, DONE!!

http://truevickyscrapsnmore.blogspot.com/?zx=e1a0d10ac573d8a

Pages