Sunday, April 19, 2009

Covering Chipboard

One of my scrap sisters is always asking me how to questions. So with those questions I've decided to share my answers with everyone. I am not a pro in anyway, and sometimes I know the answers to her questions and other times I'm clueless, but more than willing to find out. Alot of it is trial and error. Chipboard is one item I love to use to embelish but found it hard to do so. But I've finally found my favorites. Check out the video to find out how.

4 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

Your first one is a hit! At least with me. Would you mind doing one with the Mod-podge? Im scared to use it on the letters. Cant wait to see your next video!

DandoisLion DeLights said...

That was a GREAT video. Now I'm going to go do some chipboard. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good first video. Not sure if anyone else had the problem, but it was harder for me to concentrate on your voice with the music in the background. Could just be me, tho! lol

KerriNZ said...

Now after seeing that, I wish I had a heatgun lol.love covering up Chip with scrap papers..soo cute little inks you have (secretly jealous lol) Great tut, thanks for sharing ;)

Pages