Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy Week!

This week has been weird! I had a massive migrane yesterday and part of today. With that and my allergies I've been feeling pretty crappy. BUT, that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting! I managed to do 6 LOs, a paint can and matching accessories! IT's Cyber crop weekend @ Tally again! Check out all the cool challenges.

Okay this is LO is very special. I did this for the Friend Song Challenge on Tally. You were to pick 1 Tally Sister and a song you think reflects how you feel about them and do a LO. I choose Dorothy AKA "ccoriginal" and the song "Beautiful", Christina Aguilera. The reason I choose Dorothy is because everytime I see one of her layouts she inspires me to live life to the fullest no matter my condition or circumstance. She scraps the good and the bad. And no matter what's going on she always sees everything on the sunny side. No matter what anyone says she's beautiful inside and out. I haven't met Dorothy but I know she must be a fun, and sweet lady. She's also Tally's April Calendar Girl!!

*Dorothy's requirement was to use bright colors and Bling. I hope that was enough bling.


Then I worked on some Doggie LOs! Almost caught up in their book!





And yesterday I worked on a paint can for Angie for a swap as well as matching Accessories! I kinda wish they were mine, lol!


And I worked on chicks for a googlie eye buddy swap:


This evening I was feeling a retro vibe looking over the My Playlist Challenge at Tally and this is what I came up with:

I'm diggin' the cassette tape, LOL!

So that's my week. IT's Cyber crop weekend @ Tally again! Check out all the cool challenges. I've got a few more I wanna try to do!

Ladies don't forget the Sketch Challenge is due April 15th and we have 4 ladies so far 1 more and ribbon gets added!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love the paintcan. I should have signed up for that swap. Darn! Great job. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Ann Arbogast said...

Loving all the doggie layouts. I hve so much to catch up on scrapping for my doggie album.

Mimi said...

Beautiful work! Love the paint can!!

Pages