Saturday, April 11, 2009

Only a few more days!

I’ll be giving away very special RAK to one lady who plays along and shows me her take on the sketch I’ve posted. So far I have 5 ladies who have entered. I have some very cool incentives. Due Date to have you're entry in is April 15th. Lucky Ladies Names will be drawn on April 16th.

For each amount of ladies that submit a LO, I’ll add something else to the Rak.

5 entries -5 strands / 12" Ribbon
10 entries -5 Charms
15 entries -Decorative Brads set of 18
20 entries -5 sheets of Card Stock

So far we’ve reached the 5 entries mark! And I’ve added a couple extras! A package of acrylic frames 2 in a pack, and a 6x6 fiskars cutting mat.

So here’s the catch!
If I have 10 + entries I’ll give a second RAK. Smaller of course but just as much goodness!

I decided to be completely fair to the ladies participating I’ll be putting all the names into a hat and drawing out 2 names. the first for the Big Rak and 2nd for the smaller RAK.

Here’s the Link for more details & pictures of entries so far as well as the big RAK:
http://craftasticlife.blogspot.com/2009/03/sketch-challenge-wlarge-rak.html

If we reach 10 entries the RAK below will be given to 2nd special lady. Check it out!

Smaller RAK Includes:
12 Brads – 2 Pink, 2 Yellow, 2 Orange, 2 White, 2 Green, 2 Blue
6 Silver Flower Eyelets
8 Flowers – 2 Blue, 2 Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, White,
1 Pkg Acrylic Frames – 4 Frames
8 Buttons – 2 Blue, Yellow, White, Pink, Purple, Orange, Green
1 Pkg Sticker Flowers
2 Jelly Frames – Pink , Yellow
1 Flower Stamp
4 ft ribbon – 1ft each of –Yellow, White, Blue, Purple
1 Mini Wood Clip Board 3 ¾ inches by 6 ¼ inches
9 Pattern Papers - 8” x 5”

2 comments:

DandoisLion DeLights said...

When I click on the link for the layout I sent in, someone else's page pops up. :-) Not sure why! Can't wait to find out who the winner is!

Vicky said...

lol, got it done:)

http://truevickyscrapsnmore.blogspot.com/2009/04/fathers-day-lo.html

Pages