Monday, April 6, 2009

Two more Challenges down.

Justin and I went to Tucson yesterday to shop and I found a few pretty good deals. Justin did too! I got a few more things to orgainze by way of crop hopper items and I so found cute little acrylic frames. 1 package will be dropped into the RAK. When we got home we both had a few projects we wanted to work on. He had a few orders to fill and a item to test out so he worked on that. I worked on 2 more challenges from the cyber crop.

A LO for the Bingo Challenge:
used the botton right corner. I felt a need to use more buttons but resisted, lol!
Corrugated Chipboard - Check
16 Buttons - Check
Black & White Photo - Check
Pattern Paper of your Choice - Check

This picture is my husband and I in 2004 about a month after we got married. It seems photo booths were our main way of tracking our realtionship back then. And once and a while now. Thanks for the Challenge this was fun.



And a Pepper Jar for the Spring Cleaning Challenge:

always grap a certian group of pens or pencils while I scrap so I decided to alter a pepper jar to match other items I've altered for my side of the room. I really love Latte's jar so that's where I got my inspiration.

The RULES:

1. You MUST use Mod Podge or a similar liquid sealer, even if it's not for the entire project - DONE it gave the jar a frosting :)

2. Your finished project has to be for your office/scrap area, or be created from items you cleared from that area - Done for my desk, used scraps

3. I'd like to see some distressing on your finished project! Inking, sanding, crackle paint, antiquing, grunge it up a little or a LOT, it's up to you. DONE used black ink to distress, modge podge gave it an antique feel

4. ONE upload per person, and as always, DT are welcome to play, just pass on your prize if you win - Done

5. Have FUN! DONE the funniest and easiest challenge of the weekend :).

2 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Love the purple in that layout. I never thought to use mod podge to frost glass. Thanks for the tip.

Vicky said...

hmmm, may have to steal that jar idea;) beautiful as usual

Pages